Saturday, October 27, 2018

Keeping Up With The Burke's 2.1 Baby Bumps and Family Fueds

   
Keeping Up With The Burke's 2.1 Baby Bumps and Family Feuds


        "I didn't plan on getting pregnant, it was going to be a harmless woohoo. I thought wrong, now we're expecting a third child. Leanna and Lindsay are not going to be happy to this news. Seeing how old me and Devon are, we are young adults. The kids were not expecting a third edition. We must prepare for Lindsay to either break down in a rage attack or to move away and dessert the family. Her income is helping us but it may break the curse for her to leave and rid us of her burden." Cortney lets out her pent up feelings about the pregnancy.

Leanna is acting happy and supportive towards the birth of a 3rd child.
"Mom, I am here to help you through the birth of this third child. I am hoping Lindsay would move away. We could use her room as a nursery." Leanna exclaims. "Well Leanna, Lindsay is staying, or atleast we hope. Her being a young adult, and bringing in a steady income can help us. She can take care of the child when we are not home." Cortney sighs. The camera cuts to Leanna. 

"How many times do I have to convince mom to let me have the same responsibilities as Lindsay? She is not even good at doing them. She slacks. I want to have a share in taking care of this baby. It may not be mine and I may have school but my free time will be devoted to it." Leanna confronts the camera. The family seems to quiet down. Leanna runs up to her room and sits on the bed. "If mom can't take care of the child when she is away, why can I not when I am here?" She questions herself.
   Lindsay comes home. She bursts into the living room. Cortney can be seen crying in the living room. "Mother, are you okay?" She questions. "N-no Cortney, I have a secret." She whimpers. Lindsay takes a seat on the couch next to Cortney patting her back. "I-I'm pregnant..." Cortney stutters. Lindsay sits there, jaw to the ground. Her mouth can't say a word.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment