Saturday, October 27, 2018

Keeping Up With The Burke's 3.1 Love Craving

Keeping Up With The Burke's 3.1  Love Craving
      The camera zooms into Leanna in her room. "Evan, get over here, please its a desperate time." She says on the phone sobbing. "I love you just please come." She sobs more. She hangs up and puts the phone away. The blue covers on her bed are pulled up as she lays under them. The camera pans into the living room. "Hi Mr and Mrs. Burke. Lindsay called me over here, she was crying. Is everything ok?" Evan questions the parents. "Yea, its just that I became pregnant and Lindsay freaked out and ran to her bedroom. Can you talk to her?" Cortney asks. Evan nods and goes to Lindsay's room. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Lindsay open up!" Evan shouts. Lindsay gets up and opens the door. "Evan I am so glad you came." Tears roll down her face. They both sit on her bed. "I am not ready to have to take care of her child. I'm gonna be the second favorite again. I hate this." Lindsay wails. Evan looks puzzled. "Uh, Lindsay, you're always my favorite. What makes you think your parents have favorites?" He questions. "When they had Leanna, they stopped giving me everything and they stopped caring about me." She sighs, mascara on her face. "Oh Lindsay, they don't have favorites, they also would never stop caring about you." Evan adds. Lindsay leans in and kisses him on the cheek.
       Leanna has developed a crush, the next door neighbor Brendan Avila. Leanna keeps adding in suggestive conversations to show him that she likes him. "Mom I am going to Brendan's." Leanna hollers from the top of the stairs. "OK!" Mom hollers back. Leanna rushes out the door as she grabs her hat. She walks to Brendan's house. Leanna knocks at the door. "Hey Leanna, whats up?" Brendan waves. They talk on the couch for a while before Leanna signals Brendan and her stand up. They go behind the couch. "Brendan, i've liked you for a while, I am not sure if the feelings are mutual but, the love I have for you is real." Leanna says embarrasingly. She leans in for a kiss.
Leanna and Brendan kiss, Brendan didn't regect. "I really like you too Leanna." Brendan exclaims.

No comments:

Post a Comment